Ten things you should know about Teesside Engineering Network
- TEN has been set up to champion the Engineering companies of Teesside.
- TEN has the intent of providing a forum for SMEs to promote themselves to other Engineering companies in the region.
- TEN has the intent of providing a forum for larger companies to present the vision and projects to help the local Engineering supply chain make ready to supply their needs.
- TEN has the intent of providing a useful forum for good old face to face business networking.
- TEN sets out to make 1, 2, 3 & 4 happen by keeping it simple: we aim to organise and promote two to three breakfast events per year. Agenda: meet and greet over a coffee followed by one or two short and snappy presentations. Any questions then all off to work for 9:30am, but hang back if you need a chat.
- TEN is organised and sponsored by four local companies: Axiom Engineering Associates Ltd, Francis Brown Ltd, Nortech Solutions and Industrial & Marine Hydraulics Ltd. All four companies are proud of their engineering heritage, their local roots, and have a vested interest (unashamedly) in promoting the region.
- TEN is free to join for any Engineering company associated with the region.
- TEN aims to provide an opportunity for one or two companies to display a stand during early morning coffee period.
- TEN has the support of local Councils, Tees Valley Unlimited, NEPIC and many others.
- TEN will feed you bacon butties and provide free coffee - we've saved the best reason to come along until last!
What are the Benefits?
Completely free of charge to attend, you can register your interest by completing the contact form.
TEN provides you the opportunity to hear first-hand about forthcoming projects enabling you to position and promote your company within the local supply chain.